tyr·an·ny (tĭr′ə-nē) n.
1. A government in which a single ruler is vested with absolute power.
2. The office, authority, or jurisdiction of an absolute ruler.
3. Absolute power, especially when exercised unjustly or cruelly
a. Use of absolute power.
b. A tyrannical act.
5. Extreme harshness or severity; rigor.
drag·on (drăg′ən) n.
1. A mythical monster traditionally represented as a gigantic reptile having a lion's claws, the tail of a serpent, wings, and a scaly skin.
a. A fiercely vigilant or intractable person.
b. Something very formidable or dangerous.
3. Any of various lizards, such as the Komodo dragon or the flying lizard.
4. Archaic A large snake or serpent.
Clearly, the next D&D campaign will be focused on how an absolute and oppressively severe power enslaves any and all large reptiles.